Creating A Safe Environment During The Pandemic, in The Triveni Way
Our country is undergoing an unprecedented surge in Covid 19 infections. In these challenging times, it is important to always be on our guard. This is to not only avoid large scale infections and deaths, but also to avoid a lockdown situation to protect jobs as well as our country’s economy.
As pioneers in the steel sector, Triveni Enterprises has always led from the front. We have implemented a series of measures to ensure a safe working environment to protect our most valuable and prized assets, i.e. our staff and employees.
And these are not just token measures, but they have been planned and fine-tuned according to the safety workplace guidelines by the government.
Some of the measures include:
- 80% of the staff at our factory are provided company accommodations, so we have drastically reduced the chances of outsiders mixing with our staff.
- All of our staff and employees above the age of 45 have been vaccinated, and only those who have families have been allowed to not stay in our company accommodations.
- Restricted access to our factory and head office.
- Regular sanitisation of factory premises.
- Compulsory Covid Safety workshop for our employees.
We are sure that we can all overcome this pandemic if everyone follows basic safety precautions and good hygiene. Stay home, Stay safe!
378 total views, 2 views today